DRY GRAD TICKET INFORMATION:
Please see the below Dry Grad Information package as well as the waiver form for the Dry Grad Event. Tickets may be purchased online through School Cash Online. The completed waiver along with payment confirmation must be received by June 15th to ensure entry to the event.
Email the completed waiver to: firstname.lastname@example.org including your grads first/last name and student ID in the subject line. Or you can print the waiver form and drop it off at the NWSS School Office.
There will be NO ticket sales after June 15th. Please be sure to include your Grad’s email address as all tickets will be issued electronically direct to their email.
Dry Grad 2022
As you may have heard, Dry Grad planning for 2022 is well underway however there are still many unknowns due to the situation with Covid. We are currently planning for 1 full size event on the evening of June 23rd and exploring alternatives for small scale events should there be a requirement to comply with new Provincial Health and WorkSafeBC Guidelines in June.
In the meantime, we will continue to fundraise for the Dry Grad Celebration to cover costs such as; venue rental, catering, entertainment and enhanced safety measures.
How can you help?
By participating and supporting our fundraising activities and/or by donation.
Donations can be made through the School Cash Online website, select NWSS Dry Grad from the ‘Fund Destination’ drop down menu [at the bottom].
· January – June 2022, purchase your Tru Earth products using our donation link and they will give us 20% of all sales
· Canadian Company, plastic free, zero waste laundry detergent + more
· January – June 2022
· drop off your bottles & cans to one of the Return It depots below and provide the code, they will sort and credit our Dry Grad Account
· Queensborough – NWSS Dry Grad Account # 979
· Sapperton – NWSS Dry Grad Account # 724
· February 2022 – watch for more information on our drive through, no contact bottle drive
Pie Hole Fundraiser
· Information on how to order will be sent out early April with orders filled prior to the Easter long weekend
Pub Night OR Online Auction
· Watch for updates – event dependent on Public Health guidelines
· information on these events will be in the monthly parent bulletins and follow us on facebook or Instagram to share the events with families and friends
· Facebook: NewWestDry Grad [class of 2022]
· Instagram: nwssdrygrad2022
- Contact us at: email@example.com