The school counsellor is a professional in the fields of education and counselling. The services provided include course planning, career counselling, lifestyle exploration and personal counselling.
Our Counsellors are here to support you by providing:
- crisis counselling involving home or school problems
- strategies and support for students who are feeling anxious, stressed, or overloaded and are needing emotional support
- support for students with questions or concerns regarding sexuality, identity and orientation
- resolution for problems arising from difficulties related to class and/or school routines and policies
- referrals to community resources, such as Youth and Child Mental Health or UBC Counselling, for extra support
- course planning leading to graduation, post-secondary education or employment
- assistance for students experiencing academic difficulties
- scholarship information
|Ms. Sarekha Jagpal - A - Ch||604-517-6201||Email Ms. Jagpal|
|Ms. Marika Melvin - Ci - Ho||604-517-6225||Email Ms. Melvin|
|Ms. Jennifer Towers - Sc - Z (Currently on Leave)||604-517-6222|
|Ms. Erin Kenny - Hr - Mc||604-517-6224||Email Ms. Kenny|
|Ms. Nancy Milne - Me - Sa||604-517-6223||Email Ms. Milne|
|Ms. Shirley Schweers - International Ed||604-517-6226||Email Ms. Schweers|
|Mr. Matthew Mitchell - SIGMA||604-517-6226||Email Mr. Mitchell|
Please scan the QR code found above.
Log into your MyEducation BC account to find out who your counsellor is.
Our counselling staff is available to meet with students as a “drop in” at lunch or after school (no appointment required). Parents are welcome to contact their school counsellor by email if they have any questions or concerns.