Student Transcript Information
Please be aware that the NWSS School Office will NOT be open for Transcript Help during the months of July and August.
Refer to the information below to get a transcript.
The Student Transcripts Service (STS) is an online application for students to view their school marks, order and view transcripts and allows you to send transcripts electronically to post secondary institutions. You may also order secondary school certificates from B.C.
See Help Videos on using the STS.
As a current student, you get for free
- Up to 25 transcripts sent to post-secondary institutions on your behalf
- One printed, mailed transcript sent to a third party (e.g. to yourself or an employer)
- One graduation certificate from your school (once you have met graduation requirements)
Go to the Ministry of Education’s Transcripts and Certificate website
PEN numbers should be keep in a secure spot for any transcript inquires you have and can be found on report cards, in your Student or Parent MyEd Portal, or by visiting the Ministry Site.
- Marks for courses that are in progress will not show up on your transcript until completed.
- NWSS does NOT send transcripts to any schools listed with the Student Transcript Service Site. NWSS will ONLY send to schools that are out of province and NOT listed in the STS Site.
Former SD40 Students
Transcripts and Certificates are ordered directly from the BC Ministry of Education if you meet one of the following Criteria:
- former student who graduated or withdrew from NWSS prior to the current school year
- graduated after 1985 in B.C, or;
- attended Grade 12 between 1986 and today, or;
- you completed a Grade 12 course after 1985
If you graduated in 1985 or earlier the school district will provide these transcripts upon you sending an email to email@example.com with the following information:
- First & Last Name (at time of graduation)
- Date of Birth
- Year of Graduation
The cost of a transcript is $10.00 for a paper copy that can be mailed or picked up in person and $5.00 for any additional copies (please note we do NOT email transcripts). Fees can be paid at the following link.
PEN numbers can be found on old report cards or by visiting the Ministry Site which provides different options to find your PEN, one being through your BC Services Card.
Please note that the school office is not open during holiday breaks or the summer.