November 18, 2016
NWSS Musical – Legally Blonde
Don’t miss out on the 2017 NWSS Musical Theatre Program’s Production.
Legally Blonde the Musical
Feb 8 to 11 at 7pm
Feb 12 at 2pm Family Day Matinee
Tickets $18 adults $15 students and seniors
www.ticketsnw.ca or 604-521-
Please consider sponsoring our show!
Individuals or businesses can sponsor our production at one of three levels.
- Gold $200
- Silver $100
- Bronze $75
As a sponsor, you will:
- Be acknowledged in our program as a sponsor at your sponsorship level (Gold, Silver or Bronze)
- Receive an invitation for two to the Cheers and Cheese Reception in Massey Theatre’s Plaskett Gallery, taking place after opening night on Wednesday Feb 8th
- Gold Level Sponsors will receive two complimentary tickets to opening night, Wed Feb 8th 7pm.
- Receive a tax-deductible receipt for the following amount: Bronze $45, Silver $70, Gold $134
How to donate:
- Register by emailing Ms Kelly Proznick the following information
- Name of donor (as you’d like it to appear in the program)
- Contact email
- Contact phone number
- Mailing Address
- Level of sponsorship (Gold $200, Silver $100, Bronze $75)
- Payment Information:
Send cheque payable to “School District No 40” to NWSS care of Ms Kelly Proznick. Please write “NWSS Musical Theatre Program” in the memo portion of the cheque or complete the attached Credit Card Authorization Sheet and drop off/mail/email to NWSS 835 8th Street New Westminster V5M 3S9 care of Ms Kelly Proznick.
Please indicate clearly on your payment that the donation is intended for the NWSS Musical Theatre Program.
Click link for SD40 credit card authorization form http://district.sd40.bc.ca/abo
Do you have or know of a business that would like to be an official sponsor for one of our five performances? Official partnership is $1500 and includes some great advertising for your business. Contact Ms Kelly Proznick directly for more information.