Departments & Programs - Apprenticeships
Work Experience 12
- We are planning to offer Work Experience 12A in the next school year (September 2022 to June 2023).
- Work Experience 12 is a grade 12 credit course.
- It can be taken in grade 11 or 12.
- This course prepares students for transition from high school to the world of work and further education.
- Students do 20-25 hours of class work and 80-85 hours of work site experience.
Students benefit by:
- Exploring potential career choices
- Experiencing the demands and rewards of participation in the workplace.
- Developing employability skills
- Increasing self confidence and self reliance
- Please complete this Microsoft Form through link or QR Code and submit to express your preliminary interest in this course.
Contact Ms. Moosa if you have any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org